Started Jul 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
mmpd3
Forum MemberPosts: 98Gear list
Like?
Re: First Outing With The 100-400
In reply to m chalkley, Jul 26, 2012

m chalkley wrote:

Hi

I too received my 100-400 last week. I've took a few in the garden but I hope to see you at silverstone next month for wsb! I'll be at luffield corner.

Annoyingly I can't make the WSB next weekend but will definitely be coming up to Silverstone for the BSB at the end of September.

Can't look at your pics properly yet because I'm using my iPhone but will look tomorrow for sure.
I can't wait to get out with mine. Just hope a 600d will be ok?

The 600d should be fine. Slightly slower burst rate than the 60d but I never fire off huge bursts of shots.

Airshow at Bournemouth on August 30th-sept 2nd will be awesome as well.

I'm looking to get 60d soon just hoping for prices to drop. Do you know of the best deal?

Not sure as the prices will drop anytime soon. If you are determined to upgrade the 600d and do a lot of action shooting you might be better considering the 7d if the budget will stretch to it.

Are you using a filter ?
I was told to avoid with this lens.

I never use filters with any of my lenses.

mmpd3's gear list:mmpd3's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow