Started Jul 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mistermejia
Senior MemberPosts: 2,787Gear list
Like?
Nikon F5 experieced people
Jul 26, 2012

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Franckly i don't see any other place for FILM CAMERAS in this threads where i can ask if any of you have had experience with the F5 film camera, so might as well ask you friends here. I am only 38 years old but i have used film camera about 15 years ago, i don't remember what model it was but it was a low entry basic film camera and at that time i was not into cameras and didn't even know anything about digital cameras either. I have had D200 and my current D7000.

Do any of you know if this is a good camera and if at this point in time stores are still developing film rolls??

Someone is offering me a Nikon F5 and it sounds very tempting, i like to explore different things in photography at this point in my life, but like i said, when film was around i was really not in the age to be able to experience shooting in film that much. I would appreciate your input.

mistermejia's gear list:mistermejia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Rokinon 85mm F1.4 +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow