Earned my first $1.00 today

Started Jul 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
LeoG
Junior MemberPosts: 44
Like?
Re: i just want to point something out
In reply to PenguinPhotoCo, Jul 25, 2012

I can't believe you are still going on about this....

PenguinPhotoCo wrote:

Suntan wrote:

PenguinPhotoCo wrote:

His comments about CAPEX and his constant harping about 'gear gear gear' tells me all I need to know. Amateurs talk about gear, professionals talk about style, posing, lighting, marketing, sales, etc. And his fist post lists his gear...as if he's showing off that he's "arrived" now or attained some status because of what he owns.

By listing my equiptment I was not trying to say it was my only cost just the biggest one and the initial investment.

MY P&L has 2 income lines: Sales and Service
and 19 Expense lines

After I entered the sale of the print and cost of goods for the printing into quickbooks
it was nice not to see a negative on the bottom of the page...

Maybe my use of the word "profit" is premature but as the year is just over half finnished

Instead of your wild assumptions here is some info:

I have 3 successful independent businesses for over 10 years now (one of them 16) and employ 54 full-time and 17 part-time people. I don't need to "arrive" anywhere.

So as far as your " Business " post go, I have always chocked it up to you playing devil's advocate . No one can have such contradictory statements from week to week otherwise. Or just starved for conversation even if its in the form of a argument.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow