Adaptall 2 SD15

Started Jul 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
whisky
Contributing MemberPosts: 602Gear list
Like?
Re: Today my Tamron SP 35-80mm arrived ...
In reply to Hardy Steiner, Jul 25, 2012

Hardy Steiner wrote:

... and I thought I share some pictures with you. It seems to be a stunning lens. Unfortunately the lens I received had some haze or fungus on it, so I'll return it.
Anyhow, here are some pictures I managed to take before I discovered the fungus:

Yes, it does seem to be a fine lens and the shots you posted show it has good prospects for you. Shame the lens had a bit of fungus and you are having to return it but there are a few around to be had now and then so hopefully you will get a pristine copy soon.

The more I handle this lens, the more I like it, the internal engineering must be really clever regarding the continuous focus MOD system and I hope to make a lot of use of it. I think the Adaptall concept was a good one but not for the many camera manufacturers lens sales unfortunately.

Picked up the 2X tele/Macro convertor and hope to test drive this soon although the Macro DOF is very shallow.

Have a pic of REAL lens fungus for you !!

Good luck with your search,

Cheers.

whisky's gear list:whisky's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F450 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix 6900 Zoom Sigma SD15 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow