ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mnodonnell
Contributing MemberPosts: 638
Like?
***Challenge #150: The two week sprint***
Jul 25, 2012

What have you done for me lately?

This challenge does not have a theme; it is simply a challenge.

Show me your best photo shot between today (25 July 2012) and 8 August 2012 . That gives you two weekends plus some days for processing. I don't believe anyone will cheat, but to ensure that there is no hint of impropriety two rules will be enforced:

1. Exif must be intact*.
2. No film.

One problem with my little challenge is that it will concentrate most of the entries toward the end of the challenge period, so I will employ liberal bumping. Feel free to bump for me.

And to ensure that we keep this challenge in the forefront I'll introduce another twist:

You can submit multiple entries, but only one per calendar day   (based on the day you shot it, not the day you post it).

Any digital camera, any processing, any subject.

(* I realize some modes of processing strip Exif data. If that is the case post a second version of the image pre-processing that will show the Exif.)

Rules

! VERY IMPORTANT ! please reply to the FIRST (ORIGINAL) post if you are submitting an entry and please RENAME THE SUBJECT TO INDICATE THE TITLE OF YOUR PHOTO ENTRY.

The host gives you a topic of interest and you get going. you will submit your best work. You post ONE image (if you post more than one image, the first will be your entry in the challenge).

The host chooses a winner after closing. The decision of the judge (the host) is final. The judge is not eligible. The winner then chooses the next topic, runs the challenge, judges the winner and passes on the baton to that person. If the winner fails to post a new challenge within 72 hours of being declared the winner then the runner-up should post the new challenge within a further 24 hours.

Feel free to comment on other contestant’s images. if you want someone to leave you a piece of constructive criticism, put (CC) next to the title of your image.

Please embed your image in the thread. Try to resize your photos prior to posting so they’re sized appropriately for viewing without having to scroll (800 to 1000 pixels on the longest side works best.)

Title the photo.

I cannot show proper examples since the photos I'll take over the next two weeks are not in a format I can share online. For your viewing pleasure/agony I present photos I have taken in the previous two weeks:

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow