Started Jul 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
davidevans1
Senior MemberPosts: 1,043
Like?
Contact sheets in LR4
Jul 25, 2012

I've just tried (for the first time) doing a contact sheet, and it worked ...eventually!
However there were some things I couldn't work out:

I had given the shots to include on the contact sheet 5 stars, but then couldn't work out how to set it so that these were the prints on the contact sheet! In the end I ended up going back and flagging the shots to get them on the contact strip. What's the best way to decide which photographs to include?

I couldn't work out how to get the file reference numbers off the contact strip template - is there a way? I can understand why the details are included, but on this occasion it would have been good not to include them. It was a 4x6 template. Can I exclude the file names somehow?

Finally having chosen the template and got 24 photos on the page, it then occurred to me that I hadn't noted which template is my usual default for one print no details! I can see there is one, but is there a specific default template for this please?
Thanks
--
David

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow