Canon serve up EOS-M cold turkey

Started Jul 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
Marco Nero
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,927Gear list
Like?
Dear Clueless...
In reply to Brian Slater, Jul 24, 2012

Brian Slater wrote:

This camera is not meant for you. So why are you so upset about it? Don't buy it.

Dear Clueless,

Do you know WHY this camera is a bad alternative to the models already released, or by the DSLRs Canon currently sell?

Because it's SLOW. And i don't mean "dog slow"... I mean SNAIL SLOW. SLOW LIKE MOLASSES! You see, this slow speed makes a camera pretty much useless as a DSLR alternative. But WHY would they do this? Because, my dear fellow, it's just how they do business. It's not in their interests to produce a mini-DSLR that operates ... well, like a DSLR. Because people will stop buying their much more expensive DSLRS.

This camera stumbles out of the saloon door and promptly shoots itself in the food before any gunfighting begins.

Sure, people want a camera that:

• Takes a nice picture.

• Is priced according to its features.

• Actually has features people want.

What they don't want is a camera that takes external lenses but A CAMERA THAT REMOTELY FUNCTIONS AT A USEFUL SPEED .

You think I'm the only one here who things the design lacks bite?

Ask around.

-- hide signature --
 Marco Nero's gear list:Marco Nero's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Canon PowerShot S95 Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 5D Mark III +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow