Started Jul 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tremint
Contributing MemberPosts: 766
Like?
Rebel line up threatened
Jul 24, 2012

EOS M is going to be a hit. Any person who is going for entry level DSLR will now have a choice of getting something more compact. Also for people who have become a bit tired of carrying the DSLR for all occasions will also prefer it over a P&S.

I love DSLRs. Off late after many many years of intense photography and additional responsibilities in life, whenever I go out I have started leaving my camera at home. I tried P&S and they are great for video not photos. Mainly due to the weight and size. Trust me the weight and size is a big factor when you make a trip with your family.

EOS M seems prefect. A good camera with good IQ that will allow me to enjoy my trips and also capture them. And the idea of being able to use my existing lens makes it more exciting.

Its expensive, I think they did it since they did not want to kill their rebel series.

I wish the US version came with the zoom and flash instead of the fixed lens. Oh well there is Canada.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow