D800/E focusing: complaint to Nikon exec and BBB?

Started Jul 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
1click1
New MemberPosts: 4Gear list
Like?
D800/E focusing: complaint to Nikon exec and BBB?
Jul 24, 2012

I am so happy to see Thom changed his review to make D800 Not Recommended. http://bythom.com . Enough is enough. It is about time!

I messaged Nikon support on this issue with my D800E on July 03. After the initial exchange, they completely stopped responding to me, even after my repeated demands for update over two weeks of time. Now I give up on trusting their service. I think they know about the problem now, but got instructions on remaining silent. Not sure if anyone else got the silent treatment too.

Since their service department decided to ignore me, I will write to their executives and file complaints to Better Business Bureau for a start. Not sure if I have any legal options yet. I suppose I can demand full refund from Nikon for un-repairable defective product. Not sure what good would that do if their service department ignores all my messages.

I would encourage all of you who have D800 focus problem to write to Nikon exec and Better Business Bureau. Enough negative PR will impact their business and hopefully bring some sense into their response plan.

Can someone post a good contact for Nikon JP and Nikon USA executive office?

Regards,
-Steve

1click1's gear list:1click1's gear list
Olympus E-M1
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow