Tethered shooting software for D800 ?

Started Jul 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
prasanaphoto
Regular MemberPosts: 102
Like?
Re: Tethered shooting software for D800 ?
In reply to Paul T. Klein, Jul 24, 2012

Puzzled though as to why you were concerned about price - Multi thousand $$ camera and laptop.

Paul

Dear Paul,

Iam not worried about spending extra money on the software.But since am getting a new Macbook Pro probably by the end of next month am looking at a cost effective software to fill in the Gap.Like Control my Nikon or Camera RC since Nikon India has clearly told me that Nikon Camera Control pro can be installed in only one system.So if i buy it now then again i have to buy one for my New laptop @ 146$ its just a waste of hard earned money.Moreover i will be selling of my old laptop to finance the new one.So it doesnt make sense to get a software for 145$ for just a month.If Nikon India offers an option to share the software between two computers i would definitely buy it in an instant without any second thought.Nikon India offers the trial version of Camera Control Pro only for 30 days and i hope you can understand my situation

regards
Prasana
http://www.rprasanaphotography.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
EulaNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow