Flat view
gz927
Senior MemberPosts: 1,886Gear list
Like?
Michael Richman is ill-Lumminous Lndscape
Jul 23, 2012

So sad to see the following:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I'm writing to update you on some personal health developments that will affect my activities over the next several months.

In late June I was diagnosed with bladder cancer and am now recovering in hospital following a Radical Cystectomy.

Recovery will be a lengthy process, taking some 6-8 weeks. In the context of the web site, this means that during that period, while I will soon be able to continue my writing and editorial work, my ability to do new product reviews, teach, and attend pre-Photokina product preview events will be limited.

I still hope to attend Photokina in Cologne in mid-September and resume normal activity following that. Between now and then will be devoted to health recovery. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and best wishes. With 1.5 million monthly readers I obviously won't be able to communicate as directly with everyone as I might wish.

Cancer is scary, but it also can be beaten. Please make a donation to your local Cancer Society.

Thanks,

Michael

gz927's gear list:gz927's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Nikon D3100 Sony SLT-A77 Tamron AF 18-250mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro +14 more
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow