5D3 In Spain

Started Jul 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
Saturoldan
Regular MemberPosts: 230
Like?
Re: 5D3 In Spain
In reply to nneubronner, Jul 23, 2012

Hi!

Beatiful Pics!! I hope you enjoy your travel to Spain. I live in Seville, so I can really tell you that light is bright and there are a lot of hours to shot, but now, in Summer, in the southern Spain you should avoid the 12:00 to 19:00 hour range. The Sun really can damage your camera and brain, and the light is flat enough to take off the beauty from a Picture. But if you avoid those hours (you better sleep a Siesta!), you will find fantastic colors, light, forms and more. Beaches, mountains, plains... a lot to discover!

Those days we have been over 42º celsius (24º C minimum), so if you really want to enjoy the south, better do it in Spring and Fall. In the north of the country, Barcelona, Bilbao, Santander, etc, those are good days to go since it´s not so hot, and there are fantastic nature landscapes. If you like beaches, people, parties and so, came to the south, Marbella, Cadiz, Almería, Islas Baleares y Canarias... you will love it.

Finally if you like Nature photography, andalucia (south) is a must. Here´s where I do my pics! (see my web!)

-- hide signature --

...With the birds I'll Share This Lonely View...

http://www.naturalezaenpausa.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow