Started Jul 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
citizenlouie
Contributing MemberPosts: 675Gear list
Like?
Photobooks.... Which vendor is good?
Jul 22, 2012

Anyone here is experienced with many different vendors?

I only used MyPublisher before, and was happy with it, but the newest version sort of "dumbed down" the features and I can no longer do standard formats. Many of my photos are cropped to be 100% precise to be the way I want to present it, but I find it difficult to do it with the new version, it keeps resizing my photos to the dimensions of the template....

Open Talk forum is such a zoo, so after some thought, I decided to ask question here instead, though it's a smaller crowd, so I might get less answers..., but I think the quality of answer might be better here.

I went to Adorama's new photobook service, but it's too expensive.... Anybody has good experience with any photobook vendor they'd like to share? I do prefer fairly large format (without breaking my small bank) and color accuracy (I spent a lot of time PP just for that, don't want the printer to screw that up).

citizenlouie's gear list:citizenlouie's gear list
Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +4 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow