Quesabesde FZ200 Preview with Photos/Videos

Started Jul 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
morocho
New MemberPosts: 18
Like?
Re: Did Quesabesde shot with an early FZ200 prototype?
In reply to Brue, Jul 22, 2012

Brue wrote:

morocho wrote:

I feel that's the only good shot I've seen. And maybe that's because they were there at the right weather at the right time of the day (or the year)

That may be so but it is still firmware .2

Don't forget that even with the "new?" sensor and new lens, the hardware and the software is evolved so it's v0.2 firmware is based on FZ-150's v3.4 which was based on...

For the rest of the pictures... I feel really bad I've dropped my FZ30. I can't find that this new camera... how much? 5 years later? has more or less the same performance.

My real point is I can't judge anything until I see the final production version. Imagine reading Road & Track and seeing an article on a preproduction version of the next Corvette (that has been announced but only tested as a prototype) and asking: "Is the wind noise the same as last years?". How do you know?

Same point. How would you feel if you have videos of the car performing, and it flips over because the Electronic Stability Program firmware is v0.2?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow