Tethered shooting software for D800 ?

Started Jul 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
prasanaphoto
Regular MemberPosts: 104
Like?
Re: Tethered shooting software for D800 ?
In reply to robertfel, Jul 21, 2012

robertfel wrote:

prasanaphoto wrote:

The Nikon Camera control pro is too expensive and since iam planning to upgrade my Macbook Pro i dont want to invest in a single system license software now.

When I got a new computer I moved the software over. Why are you under the impression that you can't uninstall the software and re-install it on the new computer?

CCP does the job but Nikon is way overdue for an upgrade, enlarging the preview is top of the list, additional windows for focus detail would help. But it's wicked fast on my new laptop with Ivy Bridge and native USB3.

Hello Robertfel

I had callled Nikon India Tech Support regarding this and they have clearly said that the Software "Can be installed,un installed and Re-Installed in the same computer and not in the new one."So for the new one i again have to buy the software which i guess will be a loss.Sofortbild App keeps on flcikering and toggling between Pc and Normal mode and i cannot risk losing images.Any other alternative ?

regards
Prasana
http://www.rprasanaphotography.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
EulaNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow