diy homemade nx200 full camera case

Started Jul 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
nx200USER1
Senior MemberPosts: 1,045
Like?
Re: You need to sell these now - asap
In reply to Thomas Wieser, Jul 21, 2012

Thanks for your encouraging words. I Hope to share this experience with others so they may consider their options creating their own. Atm, Im curious how long the stitching will last. I have not managed to address the HDMI/USB port access, though I never use it. I tried to design the project to not have to remove the case when replacing battery or sd card or tripod.

Also a photo of the majority of tools , materials used. Only thing missing was the cordless drill I used to hollow out a little of leather using 1/2 inch bit, where the snap will be placed to accommodate the short shank of the snap. The leather is really thick.

The smaller 30mm lens cover took me about half a day of measuring, cutting and stitching. And the black ink.

Im just fortunate I found that leather supply shop within moderate driving distance.

I would certainly consider helping or crafting for others interest, but little time left after my regular gig.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow