No demand for used XP1s, what gives?

Started Jul 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
RealXenuis
Senior MemberPosts: 1,152Gear list
Like?
Re: No demand for used XP1s, what gives?
In reply to sgoldswo, Jul 20, 2012

Maybe I'm the only one, but as far as awful threads here go, this one seems to be one of the milder ones. I think that says more about the Forum than it does about the subject of the thread (which, of course, changes many times throughout the course of the thread). This is what we get for unmoderated talk space. At least it's not drawing the attention of trolls.

Having said that, yes, it would be nice if it would die, or had not ever been born.

sgoldswo wrote:

Used Xpro1 seem to be holding their value well on eBay in the UK. One went there for £2300 odd including lenses the other week. Sometimes you struggle to get interest in fixed price listings though ( the sale i referenced was an auction). Perhaps worth thinking about an auction?

I know I've just prolonged it but am I alone in thinking this thread should die? It's giving a terrible impression of this forum and seems to have provoked a huge argument for no good reason.

zanderwhite wrote:

First off, I love my X-Pro1 system. Really love it, but I am selling it because I have work coming up that requires a DSLR.

So after the hard decision, I put it on Craigslist Boston and eBay and after a week I havent had so much as a nibble of interest. And no, I'm not asking the world. Just north of 3k for the body, 3 lens, flash and extras and its all in perfect condition.

So what's the deal? Where is the used market?

-- hide signature --

Zander White
zanderwhite.net

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow