Started Jul 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
lostearstudio
Junior MemberPosts: 45Gear list
Like?
Finally got a DSLR! (T4i)
Jul 20, 2012

Hi, everyone. I've just purchased a Canon T4i with the 18-55mm IS Lens kit. I also got a 75-300mm f/4-5.6 Lens. I ordered two adapters to let me use my old Minolta Lens and My wife's old Nikon Lens on my T4i (Got some 18-250 lens there). Also got a battery grip with some extra battery (plus another charger) on the way. I also got Lightroom 4. Needless to say, I'm planning to do A LOT with this camera

I'm just messing around with the camera earlier today and wanted to share some of my pics so I can get some BASIC feedback as I get used to having a DSLR. While I did use some sharpening plus some luminous noise reduction, the pictures still seems quite soft (particularly the spider pic). Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you! (especially those of you who posted a lot of useful threads on the T4i around here, I lurked there quite a bit!)

lostearstudio's gear list:lostearstudio's gear list
Canon EOS 650D Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 +1 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow