Veteran MemberPosts: 3,266Gear list
Like?
Re: Hi Conan.
In reply to Barney Britton, Jul 19, 2012

Barney Britton wrote:

RaptorUK wrote:

Barney Britton wrote:

ConanFuji wrote:

Someone commented that the shots were zany...

I felt I cant gauge the real performance of the camera, the samples were not helpful IMO.

But I asked in a neutral way, cos I wanted to know what you guys think of the shots.
(although I must admit my comments below the sample betrayed my motive)

You were trolling, Conan. Let's be honest.

That was my first thought too . . . isn't that a good enough reason for you to delete this thread ?

I think this is one of those self-moderating threads where someone tries to start a flame war but it fizzles out through lack of interest/agreement.

Criticism of samples galleries is something we're used to (sometimes it's perfectly valid - we do what we can in the time available but frequently I wish we could do more, and better) but it's disappointing when someone tries to start a crusade, based on a very flimsy understanding of what we do, how and why.

You could almost be talking about me in that last sentence . . . just thought I'd mention it before Conan does . . .

-- hide signature --

Take a look at my album . . . http://www.F1Album.com

RaptorUK's gear list:RaptorUK's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S2 Pro Nikon D1X Nikon D2X Nikon D3 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow