FZ200. How Many FZ150 Users will upgrade?

Started Jul 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
jeanlatteur
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
Re: FZ200. How Many FZ150 Users will upgrade?
In reply to wjansen, Jul 19, 2012

Like you, wjansen, I just got my FZ150. I did my research and even considered entry level DSLR. After I bought my FZ150, I had searched and read so much about it I got worried to have made a mistake when I heard about the Fujifilm XS-1 came out. On the other hand, when I looked at pictures of the XS-1 and read the reviews, even though they were good, did not make regret my choice at all. I am very happy that I got my FZ150 only now for two reasons: a huge amount of reviews were written about it and it was relatively cheap (less than £350 in a shop). The FZ200 coming out does not alter the quality of any other camera! It only raises the comparison level. I am very happy that many people will buy, use and review the FZ200, the FZ 250 and all the next ones. When I will need to upgrade (it took me over 8 years for my FZ20 to die!), then I will read reviews and look at pictures to compare. In the main time, I will get to know my camera ...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Yes!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow