FZ200. How Many FZ150 Users will upgrade?

Started Jul 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
Vandyu
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,974Gear list
Like?
Re: FZ200. How Many FZ150 Users will upgrade?
In reply to Stevie Boy Blue, Jul 18, 2012

Too soon to tell. My inner wise self says to wait a year or two. I have a Nikon D80 and have resisted going with the D90 or D7000. Kind of itching for an upgrade there, but honestly I'm so spoiled by the FZ150's light weight that picking up the D80 and 18-200VR lens becomes more of a chore. Try saying that on the Nikon forum. Duck and cover.

The only time I could see making the move on the FZ200 this year is if Amazon has a blowout Black Friday sale and I could get it for at least $150 off. That would be hard to pass up. Definitely will need to monitor the website the week before and week after turkey day.

I'll be interested to see what the first adopters are saying. I've learned that the adrenalin rush can last beyond the first year of ownership, but getting your post to stick around on page 1 gets much harder when a new model comes out.
--
Are you ready to make someone's day a little brighter?

Vandyu's gear list:Vandyu's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Nikon D80 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Yes!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow