Just Got My JJC MSA-10 Hot Shoe Adapter ;- )

Started Jul 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wll
wll
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,820
Like?
Just Got My JJC MSA-10 Hot Shoe Adapter ;- )
Jul 18, 2012

IMHO this unit is what the Shadow should have been. I did not need to re-tap the screw .... and guess what ... It works EVERYTIME I press the shutter button.

I have the Live view display turned off, so if it is dark I can see what I'm focusing on, and it works great.

IMHO, I would never buy the Shadow, as a matter of fact I'm going to see if I can get a replacement, for $80.00 you would expect it to work.

1) A couple of things, the JJC fits very tight I think the circuit board is a little thicker and makes better contact. Be careful putting it in.

2) The screw driver is WAY to small, almost useless.

3) The quality seems pretty good, it is not as finished looking as the Shadow, but it works every time. OH ya, the JJC has no passed sticker ;- ) .......... they just made a product that works, nice going to JJC and shame on you SHADOW !

I'm using Yongnuo 460 II flashes and DSLRKIT brand wireless transmitter and receivers. Works great ! BTW I was shooting at low and medium low power and was using 1/200th shutter speed, something that was really hit and miss with the Shadow !

I got to tell ya I'm very pleased to have something that works !

wll

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow