Started Jul 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
Zdenek Janda
New MemberPosts: 14
Like?
Re: Artefact issue with Helicon filter 5
In reply to RealXenuis, Jul 18, 2012

O.K.

RealXenuis wrote:

I'm a worrier! And it's not you I give attention to, but the blue people in your image!

Zdenek Janda wrote:

Many thanks for such much attention and repeated care about me. But don't worry, be happy.

RealXenuis wrote:

Having read your exciting posts, I can see how I've disappointed you. I hope you're not too blue in the face.

Zdenek Janda wrote:

It was good time spend with you, especially reading your comment on alleged blue-tint of faces , but please stop communication with me, you begin to be boring.

Bye, bye.

RealXenuis wrote:

I think you're confused about who's serious here. Go back and read my comments. A little reading comprehension can go a long way!

Zdenek Janda wrote:

RealXenuis wrote:

I doubt you and I have different color perception. Biologically, our eyes operate within a very fine tolerance. I'm pretty sure 99/100 times, we're both gonna call blue blue.

My iMac at home which is calibrated shows a blue hue in skin tone of the faces of the people on the right.

You guys are taking these comments too personally/seriously. It wasn't a personal attack on you - or your camera, if that's something you care about. Chill out.

Zdenek Janda wrote:

RealXenuis wrote:

If I were you all, I would be more concerned with the blue-tinted faces of the family on the right....

Probably You and I have different color perception (and/or differently calibrated monitor) because in the picture I posted in my first post I don't see that family on the right has blue-tinted faces....

But thank you for caring about me....

I am really surprised that you guys, who take photography so seriously, are more concerned with alleged blue-tint and minor artefacts in foliage rendering, than in serious flaw in exposure adjustment of base picture.

It's funny to me, actually.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow