Started Jul 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Phil Reese
Regular MemberPosts: 161Gear list
Like?
Maine, Acadia, and the US Northeast
Jul 18, 2012

Next week I'm heading up to Maine for a couple weeks with my wife. We're going to a wedding one day, but plan to spend the rest of the time hiking and taking photos.

The drive will be two days for us with the first day getting us into New York, and the second one going whichever route we choose through New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Maine.

So the first question - does anyone have any recommendations for places to photograph and hike or camp on the way out there.

Second question - does anyone have any recommendations for photographic opportunities in Maine other than Acadia?

We already plan to spend a few days at Acadia national park, but I'd still love to hear any thoughts or tips you might have. When we get back I'll process and post the images we get from the trip. I'm very excited as I haven't had a dedicated photo trip for quite some time! Looking forward to hearing back from some of you with your thoughts and advice.

-Phil

Phil Reese's gear list:Phil Reese's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow