Started Jul 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
demonboy
Regular MemberPosts: 164
Like?
Sell my 5Dii for mirrorless?
Jul 18, 2012

I own a 5Dii, 28-70L, 50mm 1.4 and 70-200L. I have been eyeing up the 35mm prime and perhaps even a super-wide angle for the occasional landscape. However most of my photography is street - me, a camera and a single prime lens.

I've been out of the scene for a year or so and haven't caught up with mirrorless yet but I'm getting a bit tired of carting around my 5Dii for street. Even with the simple 50mm prime it gets heavy.

If I were to sell my gear I'd have a decent amount to move into mirrorless, an idea I'm only flirting with at the moment. If I were doing 100% street I'd have made the change last year but I am a traveler, ultimately, and I don't want to lose the ability to do landscape or wildlife, which my current set-up sort of covers.

Any tips, suggestions, ideas or reactions to my predicament that might help me learn a bit more my options?

Canon EOS 5D Mark II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow