Started Jul 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MISTERX
Forum MemberPosts: 96
Like?
Question about A16 zoom
Jul 18, 2012

I would like to get an A16 lensor in a near future.

I made a search for reviews in the net and the three pages I found all mention a decentered unit.

Is it normal? I mean, the lens and sensor perfectly mached is one of the arguments of the benefits of the lensor design idea, but it finally means "decentered".

If people who receive a lensor for testing get one decentered I can not imagine what I am going to purchase myself.

I have entered recently in the Ricoh stable, I bought a GXR Body+P10+VF-2 viewfinder and the GXR M mount module arrived yesterday.

The camera system is light. also the possibility to change from autofocus srl like to the M mount system looks interesting.
I do not know if I am going to succeed with a manual lens camera system only.

As the P10 unit is convenient for fast family foto and macro for internet propouses, but the noise in low light is another thing.

I would like to have a module for fast foto, autofocus , not heavy as the SRL but with enought quality.

The 5D was so heavy last vacations but the ricoh I used only for a week is light and small. an A16 looks the
I wonder if the A16 Zoom is something I can trust on.

All Ricoh gear I bougth was second hand except the M mount module. I do not know if I can trust on a second hand A16 module or even if a new one is going to arrive "centered".

Of course I can buy a unit and sell it if not good but sincerelly I do not like to pass my troubles to other person.
How can I assure that I have a good unit?
Thanks for your help and advice.

Canon EOS 5D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow