FZ200. How Many FZ150 Users will upgrade?

Started Jul 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
MaartenSFS
Contributing MemberPosts: 743
Like?
Holy scrotum!
In reply to Gary S, Jul 18, 2012

If it lives up to the hype these will keep selling out and it is really nice to know that I can find an upgrade to a camera I very much enjoy in the future. As to whether or not I'll upgrade to the FZ200 remains to be seen. It's almost a relief that they didn't change THAT much. If they keep these features for the FZ250 and perhaps enlarge the sensor or otherwise increase the IQ a lot I will definitely purchase one.

Panasonic has proved that they listen to what customers want. Except for a rubber eye guard. I don't even wear glasses and find it annoying. No other companies are offering them either in the bridge camera range, though.

If my wife tries to the FZ150 after she has given birth to our child and recovered and wants to get more into photography I will upgrade to the FZ200 in that case. If the IQ of the next two models doesn't increase by much I may get a GH3 or equivalent if I can ever save up enough.
--

• Cheers, Maarten Sebastiaan Franks Spijker

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Yes!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow