FZ200. How Many FZ150 Users will upgrade?

Started Jul 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
TerryLee
Regular MemberPosts: 120
Like?
Re: Yes
In reply to Gary S, Jul 18, 2012

I just sold my FZ100 and was looking to replace it with the FZ150 or the Nikon P510 but the thoughts kept coming to me about the rumors of a new FZ camera. I even came so close as to push the "add to cart" button for the P510 and then cancelled it by telling myself to be patient, Panasonic usually announces their cameras toward the end of July and maybe they will have something new. Now I'm so glad that I waited! The only thing holding me back will be the price and the actual pictures it takes. I'm hoping that this will be the FZ to replace my FZ50. If I had the FZ150 I doubt that I would be in such a hurry to replace it from the pictures I've seen from it. But then again I was never really that unhappy with the FZ100 as I got some great photos with it. The thing that sells me most on this camera over the long shooting P510 is that the FZ200 can use a wireless shutter release and has a hot shoe on top (and of course that 2.8 lens). I hope the price is below $600. It's hard to say no to the Nikon P510 with a 42X lens and only $399. But what good is a 42X lens without a remote shutter release?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Yes!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow