Started Jul 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
msmeee
New MemberPosts: 18
Like?
TG-1 or Panasonic TS4
Jul 18, 2012

I hope somebody can help me here. Unfortunately for me, I have read too many reviews and now am completely confused as to which camera is best for me. Every camera store I visit, the rep tells me ts4 is superior - but they admit not having had experience with the tg-1 and so many complaints on the net about ts4 camera leaking. then tg-1, I read that the video file is .mov which is apple and i don't have apple computer ... and elsewhere they say its quicktime. will i be able to play tg-1 video on my windows based machine and my hdtv? the only reason i was drawn to tg-1 was the claim to better performance in low light, then the site digital versus has olympus performing particularly badly in low light even compared to the cheapest cameras .. so don't know what that's about. does anybody have experience with both cameras and can recommend the better option. i am going on holidays in 2 weeks and need to buy a camera - but my indecision is agony ... particularly for my partner! any help would be appreciated.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 (Lumix DMC-FT4)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow