Started Jul 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
walberty
Junior MemberPosts: 43Gear list
Like?
Panasonic focus accuracy comparison chart
Jul 18, 2012

While bored and hunting for camera news (which in itself is a bit pathetic on my part), I came across a translated Russian article that covered a panasonic presentation. Apparently it was a pre-release in Europe for the new G5 and LX7 and other models . I noticed a photo of an auto-focus performance chart slide where in the presentation Panasonic claimed better autofocus accuracy than even the Nikon D7000 and Canon 7D. Unless I mis interpreted the chart the K-5 was much better than the other DSLRs (not mirrorless of course) according to Panasonic's testing! Well not sure what to make of it. I am a Pentax owner and even I find that a bit hard to believe. Attached is the chart, which was found via photorumors latest item on Panasonic.

walberty's gear list:walberty's gear list
Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Pentax smc DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED WR Pentax smc DA 40mm F2.8 XS Lens +4 more
Canon EOS 7D Nikon D7000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow