Just thought I'd show......HS20 (2 images)

Started Jul 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
Baseman
Regular MemberPosts: 444Gear list
Like?
Re: Just thought I'd show......HS20 (2 images)--Hi Doug
In reply to Gary N W, Jul 18, 2012

Gary N W wrote:

I really do enjoy these 2 images. I think they are really nicely captured and without any PP absolutely amazing. You never fail and please know I have always enjoyed your images and movies due to your straight forward creativity in everything you do photographically speaking.

Quite honestly I have missed seeing your work lately and hope you will come back and post more images as your time and inclination provide.

All the best to You and Yours Doug,

Gary N W SFO PS Be Well, too.

Thanx Gary. Your comments are always welcome

Sometimes though I feel not worthy of your praise, but their still welcomed

And quite honestly I haven't had the camera out of the bag much lately. I'm not as happy with the results as I first hoped this camera would produce, IQ wise. And I don't have the time to process RAW files.

I find it takes great pictures of gritty things like sand or rust. But point it at a cloudless blue sky and the picture won't be a smooth blue. Somehow this camera puts that damn water colour effect into all it's images ruining the fine detail. That is what discourages and disappoints me

I have been watching the DSLR's and hoping one day I can afford one of the big boys. But that day seems to be a long time off......

Sadly I feel this will be my last Fujifilm. Despite the apparent success of the new lineup of Fuji cameras, I'm not going to take that step again.

Thanx again Gary. All my best to you and Betty

Baseman's gear list:Baseman's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TestNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow