Need some tips and advice for an impromptu wedding

Started Jul 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
EvilOne
Forum ProPosts: 13,537Gear list
Like?
Re: Need some tips and advice for an impromptu wedding
In reply to Slick Fork, Jul 18, 2012

Because you said that your budget is tight.and you have the 50MM to handle low light. IN the hospice there wont be alot of fast action shots, so you wont need too much shutter speed... a tripod would work ( turn off SSS ). I would not panic or spend money specifically for this occasion... Because this is a slow action opportunity.. you can move around to get the shots you want... you probably wont need the long lens, I don't think the hospice is really equipped for a large affair.. they might have a small chapel, where the mock wedding can be taken.. I would not worry about too much here.. You will be able to get good shots that will be priceless memories... if you are going to add a plus.. the Sony HVL 43 is a worthwhile flash, and would give you a good edge for this situation.. but I think you could get by without it.

Good luck, and don't worry too much , whatever shots you get, will be much appreciated.. Even if you shot with a flash enhanced throw away camera, it will be appreciated.
--
Bill aka EO

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow