Started Jul 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BoyntonBlade
Junior MemberPosts: 41
Like?
A77 Arrived... shipping dmg?
Jul 18, 2012

Well. I got my A77 delivered today. First let me give a big Effff Youuu to Worst Buy (aka Best Buy). Who packs a $2000 camera on a single inflated air big thingy. ONE. ONE, on the bottom, nothing on the side or top.

When I grabbed the box from the UPS I could here stuff moving around in there. Corner of the box was crushed, like Jim Carey delivered it most of the way. Signed for it. Actual product box is ok. Camera seems to function although I haven't given it a thorough testing yet.

One thing that's bugging me mostly due to the shipping is that I can here something move/rattle when I shake the camera. Now maybe I'm being paranoid but at this price I would like to be sure. I hold down attachment points for the strap (they move) and I can here something inside the camera move. Maybe it's the IS system? Can anyone give their A77 a gentle shake. Hear anything moving? I'd try it with the A65 but it's what I returned to get the A77.

Thanks.
--
Sony SLT A65 + 18-55 + 55-200

Sony SLT-A65 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow