Started Jul 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
incoherent1
Regular MemberPosts: 144
Like?
Mod exif to correct date shot
Jul 17, 2012

I recently modified (manually, not by syncing to computer) the date/time on my D300 to correct the time, and Murphy having his way, accidently modified the year, setting it back to 2011.

Unaware of my mistake, continued shooting and downloaded a card full of files. "Download" was by via Nikon transfer to:

subfolder: D:/ myphotos/120711 (date of transfer), and files were renamed by date/time shot to be: 110701_001.NEF to 110711_257.NEF.

Now how do I fix this mess? 1. the filenames do not fit my 'system', although they are in a chronologicly named folder; and 2. the 'date/time shot' info in the metadata is wrong, although it is of no major consequence yet, but ?????....

I have latest versions of ViewNX2 and CNX2, as well as Windows Explorer (Vista,SP2_32 bit), none of which I can figure how to make this fix in a batch process.
Many thanks in advance for suggestions.

Nikon D300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow