Alex Sarbu
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,225Gear list
Like?
Re: Piece of cake!!!
In reply to il_alexk, Jul 17, 2012

il_alexk wrote:

Alex Sarbu wrote:

il_alexk wrote:

All they need to do is to sell two cameras a year...

Anyway, all the "doubling sales in one year" claims indicate that a company has zero market share to start with.

Trolling, as usual? Feeling good writing this kind of BS on this forum?

No, just giving my fair opinion about all the Pentax marketing crap. Sorry, if I don't share your fanboyish optimism, but there is no indication that the current Pentax management is capable of leading the company towards their goals.

Estimating their market share to one camera is a fair opinion, and not a foolish attempt to ridicule them? Trolls these days... spilling out tons of BS with such a straight face, and expecting people to believe them...

I wish them luck, anyway. It would be very sad to see Pentax disappearing from the DSLR/Compacts market

No, you'd be very, very happy

After investing more than $4K into Pentax mount gear, huh!? Good joke, you silly boy!!!

"Silly boy"? Are you trying to say you're a grumpy old man? How old are you, 90?

By the way; what you have in your Gear list... is that all? Just one Pentax camera and one Pentax lens?

Alex

Alex Sarbu's gear list:Alex Sarbu's gear list
Pentax K20D Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA* 60-250mm F4.0 ED (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow