some pics taken with TG-1

Started Jul 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
karlwitt
Regular MemberPosts: 139Gear list
Like?
Re: some pics taken with TG-1
In reply to Salvador Moreno, Jul 17, 2012

It does have some manual functions but not as many as DSLR would have. You may be able to download the complete manual for the camera from Olympus and find out what you are looking for. I am no expert by any stretch but I can say I am having fun with the camera and love it so far for closeup pics macro and super macro are great.

I just got the tele converter and the fisheye and will be fooling with those also. I am finding that the digital zoom is kinda noisy with most or the pictures I have taken wih it so I am thinking of disabling it. There are some very cool thing the camera does in the magic mode and I will share some of those. This is like an ongoing test of the camera for me so I am kinda using this forum as a sounding board to get comments from people that know what they see in a pic. Ok now for the fun..these are a few pics taken with tele converter. My cat checking out the new lens. The one with the dark circle is going below where the camera sets the base zoom when you set the camera for the optional lenses. kind of a cool affect for framing the picture I think. The cat was very close to the lens maybe 12" and with the teleconverter it does let you use macro but not super macro. I was in macro mode for cat.

karlwitt's gear list:karlwitt's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow