Started Jul 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
lionclaw
Senior MemberPosts: 1,253
Like?
***MC 272 Look! Up in the Sky! It's...***
Jul 17, 2012

It's another mini challenge! This time I want pictures of something in the sky or of people looking up toward the sky at something. The sky pictures need to be mostly sky and the object of attention up there. If you want to do a people picture, the person has to be definately looking up at something we can't see. I am waiving the RX100 requirement - it can be from any kind of camera. But I know I may have to nurse this thread along to stay on p1 what with all the RX100 traffic.

Rules

1) Enter up to 3 photos from any camera taken at any time. Let us know about equipment, settings and processing if you like.

2) The winner chooses the next mini challenge theme and selects the next winner and so on...

3) Please post your entries by replying to this original post rather than under someone else’s post - and change the subject line to the title(s) of your images or something like that to separate your picture posts from comments that someone may make about your post.

4) As usual, exhibition entries are encouraged, if you have interesting images to share beyond your three entries, or should you feel you are not able to host the challenge in the event that you win.

5) All entrants should check the results of the challenge and be ready to jump in with the next competition if they are the winner. A substantial (not negligible) part of the composition should be orange - of course it does not need to be all orange.

6) PLEASE feel free to make as many comments as possible. This adds to the fun and keeps people coming back. The challenge starts now and closes for entries and exhibits on Monday July 23 6pm Kansas time.

Examples to follow...
--
Colleen

http://www.pbase.com/magneticfish

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow