Caught with his fly down

Started Jul 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
Detail Man
Forum ProPosts: 14,950
Like?
Re: Caught with his fly down
In reply to gollywop, Jul 17, 2012

It is of course always possible that the upper fly is a licensed masseause, merely trying to earn an honest living in these understood to be hard times. Therefore, such would constitute a consensual execution of a freely entered into, and mutually agreed upon, commerecial contract between a duly licensed professional and their client. 99% of the laywers are giving the other 1% a bad name.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow