Started Jul 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ralphcramdon
Senior MemberPosts: 1,170
Like?
Re: The issue is Thom Hogan? uhh.. no
In reply to bob elkind, Jul 16, 2012

bob elkind wrote:
ralphcramdon wrote:

you should know better than to post anything here asking for any sympathy or you do now.....this is the sewer of internet photo sites

You have an interesting approach for persuading others to your point of view... Does this (insulting your audience) really work for you in real life?

... hogan, the guy who started his d800 review by saying the d800 was a d700 with more MP-s...

That's an apt 4-words-or-less description, for those who are not interested enough to read the rest of the review article. If you are trying to run down Thom Hogan, you should find a different example.
--
Bob Elkind

Family, mostly sports. Seriously, folks, I'm not that good. If I can do it, you can do it!
photo galleries at http://eteam.zenfolio.com
my relationship with my camera is strictly photonic

I wasn't trying to persuade anyone of anything......I was commenting on the lack of sympathy displayed by the posts here.....typical dp dribble

Hogan has become another entertainer, more interested in words than facts, and an easy target to criticize and those were his words not mine......start a review with BS and then explain your way out of it, just like a bad novel

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Huh?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow