Started Jul 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
andrew1900
Junior MemberPosts: 32
Like?
X10 Back from Fuji UK.New Sensor.
Jul 16, 2012

Well Fuji UK had my camera for 2 weeks. it was returned today with a new sensor fitted.I could also swear blind that the OVF is brighter than it was. Anyway while they had the camera i phoned them to ask about the increased noise issues people were seeing with the new sensor, the chap i spoke to obviously new about this and told me that every camera is now being double checked before being returned.

All i can say is that at 100 asa m dr400 i can see no noise.Have also tried 1250 asa m dr400 still no noise that is plain to see etc.

I'm glad that the camera is all ok & that Fuji seems to have now got their act together.

I like useing the camera (great lens), It's well built and i like the photos it produces.

So seems now is a good time for anyone thinking of send theirs in, As any extra problems now seem to ironed out.(well in the Uk at any rate).

Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow