Started Jul 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kcamacho11
Senior MemberPosts: 1,454
Like?
NEX-7 - A Few From This Weekend
Jul 16, 2012

I was in my parents' vacation home this weekend in Marco Island, FL. Here are just a few pictures I thought came out pretty cool. Loving my NEX-7 more and more each day.

By the way, here is something you guys might enjoy:

I was debating with my cousin and 2 of my friends this weekend, that when you look at pictures between DSLR's on a computer screen, straight jpeg's and not post-processed......it is impossible to tell what camera took what picture. Whether it is an APS-C camera or a full frame. If you have quality lens in each system, it is almost impossible to actually say "x" camera took this picture. They told me that you certainly can, based on the quality the full frame cameras or high-end APS-C DSRL's output.

So...I did a test. I posted these same pictures in the Canon 5DMIII forum yesterday.

Not one person has said anything yet. They actually believe it was from my "Canon 5DMIII", when it was actually from my NEX-7.

Furthermore, I posted some pictures in the Nikon D800 forum which I took in Seattle a few months ago with my NEX-7.....and the same results.

I find it hilarious, knowing this camera costs about $1800-$2300 less.

Canon EOS 5D Nikon D800 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow