F/S Canon 5D classic body and extras - $750 shipped!

Started Jul 16, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
foxtrot01
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
F/S Canon 5D classic body and extras - $750 shipped!
Jul 16, 2012

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: UPS ground, paypal fees included

5D classic in 8/10 condition. Great Camera, very nice shape (8+, aside from a couple marks on the LCD it's closer to a 9 in my opinion). The mirror fix was performed on this camera in April of last year. I would estimate the shutter actuations to be around 30K. The camera is in 8+ (possibly 9) condition. It shows some signs of use but is in excellent working shape. The hotshoe and camera strap holders have rub marks and the normal paint wear. The body itself has a few light rub marks from normal use (taking in an out of camera bag etc.) but no gauges, dents or signs of abuse. I did notice a slight scuff on the bottom corner of the body. There are small surface scratches to the LCD that are visible only when the LCD screen is not illuminated. Tested and it works as it should.

I am including the original box, manuals, cd, used camera strap, charger and battery. I have a couple extra generic batteries that I will also include.

Priced to sell fast.

$750.00 Shipped and paypaled to your address in 48 states. AK/HI shipping extra. I will provide tracking number the day it ships via UPS ground.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: NY, United States

Canon EOS 5D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow