Started Jul 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sujay N Hegde
New MemberPosts: 17Gear list
Like?
Not happy with HX20V's video colour vividness
Jul 16, 2012

Ok, so I went to a Sony Store today and took some sample videos ( 1080/60p ) on the HX20V on my SD card. When I viewed it back at home, I was not happy with its colour gamut or they were not very vivid. They looked quite dull and even though the resolution was HD I was not really happy. So what I want to know is whether I'll be stuck with these dull colors in video if I buy a HX20V or do you increase the vividness in-camera and get good video? Or do I have to add vividness to the video in editing software? I did do that in CyberLink Power Director 10 but it gave out AVI files at 25fps and the rendering took for ever.

So the thing is I want to know whether I should go for the HX20V as video is quite a big concern although I'm very happy with its photo quality and I really need something that I can carry around in my pocket but not a Hanydcam or Camcorder as I don't like their still quality.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX20V
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow