Dead OM-D. Will NOT buy Olympus again!

Started Jul 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Kartikmani2000
Junior MemberPosts: 45Gear list
Like?
Re: Dead OM-D. Will NOT buy Olympus again!
In reply to Paul Pasco, Jul 16, 2012

Paul Pasco wrote:

Any given lens/body combination can have a conflict due to production tolerances. You have an Olympus body and a Panasonic lens and one of them may need a slight adjustment to work properly. I had 2 Nikon D50s at one time and I bought a Tamron lens that worked flawlessly on one body but not the other. Every other lens I had also worked flawlessly on both bodies so I determined that the Tamron and the one body had a tolerance issue with each other. You don't mention any other AF lenses so can I assume you don't have any others? If you do, how do the others work on the OM-D? Why do you assume that it's the camera at fault and not the lens? Your reaction to this problem seems a little hot headed.
--
Regards, Paul

Lili's Dad

I have a 12-50 olympus - kit lens that came with the camera. SAME PROBLEM. The only lens that works is the one without an electronic contact.

Kartikmani2000's gear list:Kartikmani2000's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Leica M9-P Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica D Vario-Elmar 14-150mm F3.5-5.6 Asph Mega OIS +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow