Started Jul 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
mamallama
Forum ProPosts: 28,684Gear list
Like?
Re: Hi America
In reply to D P O'neil, Jul 15, 2012

D P O'neil wrote:

JulesJ wrote:

There is no Muslim invasion in the UK, that is a figment of your righ wing semi racist, blinkered mind. Why shouldn't Muslims, Jews, white, black people, Arabs, whatever come here to our country and live here if they have the right credentials.

Well I beg to differ. Britiain has been overrun with legal immigrants for the last forty years. I was born in a terraced house in the North Of England where all the neighbours knew each other and not a non white face to be seen. I went back to that street twenty odd years ago and it had been taken over by Pakistanis hardly a white face to be seen . A ghetto. You have allowed far too many immigrants in to Britain far too many muslims and you as a country are regretting that decision. I know, I have many family and friends still living there.

Who gives who the right to claim their plot of country to only certain people?

Every country has that right, you just failed to exercise yours.

This is a case of payback for those countries who were the mighty colonizers when industrial might and sea power were used to invade and violate the rights of smaller and weaker countries. Now the tables are being turned. So no fair complaining.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow