Call me a sandbagger....

Started Jul 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
mschf
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,233Gear list
Like?
Re: Call me a sandbagger....
In reply to MouraPhoto, Jul 15, 2012

MouraPhoto wrote:

I'm sure I was given 0.5 from you, and I don't expect my photo to be anywhere above 50, so that's really not the issue.

I don't know... I might surprise you. I have a feeling that my favorite entry in this challenge is going to score somewhere around the middle of the pack.

But you just confirmed what I was suspecting, you're easy on the criticism, but hard on receiving it.

Not sure where you get that idea. Users in the forums here have for ages liked attacking people personally, over the slightest critique or disagreement. I'm not attacking any person here but I would probably get personal remarks from some who received a low rating from me, and I don't feel like wasting time with stuff like that. Otherwise feel free to slam away at any of my photos, it won't offend me.

But I have to insist, let the challenge finish, and then tell what your choices are, and then we can start discussing photography. At the moment, it sounds more like trolling on your part.

Ok, fine. I'll post my picks from 3 stars and above after tomorrow. By the way I changed one vote from a 5 to a 3.5 a few minutes ago, not because I changed my mind but after looking at my choices I noticed I clicked on 5 stars by mistake.

Not trolling, just venting on something I have a strong opinion on, I think I'm entitled to that, no?

-- hide signature --

~ Martin

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow