why is overheating with nex 7 so big problem? and iso noise??

Started Jul 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
skalsa1
Regular MemberPosts: 389Gear list
Like?
why is overheating with nex 7 so big problem? and iso noise??
Jul 15, 2012

I really dont understand why so many people write down there nex 7 has such a big overheating problem while shooting video. I have it for about 2 weeks and made a lot of vids. I use to have nex 5n but made a lots videos outside while sunny day - so EVF was must have for me. But the longest clip i made was more than 2 min. and it was so borring overall.. than i made 18 min clip at home with no overheating issue and than i turn it of by myself because i really dont care if it can record 20 or 25 min. Nobody will ever use longer clips than 20 mins.. If you want movie theres clips like 10 secs.. Maybe 1 min max. So please tell me why you need 29 min. records.?

Next problem i red down there everybody talks about high noise of nex 7 while high iso. Well as i wrote before i had nex 5n. Yes, it was better - but just only for pixel onanists - i really dont want to hesitate about 5N. i liked it- it has better iso 3200 for shooting video (but maybe at that high iso its better to use fast lens :).. and it was better for iso 3200 and more while shooting stils (when compared same resolution))... somebody could say- i dont bought 24mpx cam to donwsize it while shooting stils. Well yes, but if anybody use iso 1600 and more maybe its too late and he should go have a dinner (Stewe web :))- even at iso 1600 nex 5n ist ideal- maybe one camera is cleaner than other but i made about 500 shots for last 2 weeks. and with my 5n about 5000 shots. and i used iso 3200 in 6 shots from 5000.. iso 6400 in one shot....

Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow