Started Jul 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
daizykae
Forum MemberPosts: 54
Like?
Want to retire my D300s but Nikon isn't interested
Jul 15, 2012

I've been wanting to retire my d300s for a while because as far as DR, ISO and yes MP's it is lacking for me. Trying to photograph animals sometimes in low light and then to get the large prints that some people want, can be a challenge. Everyone seems to agree that it has been well an truly overdue for a replacement for a while but Nikon haven't offered anything. Apart from a few rumours of D400 or even a D600 coming, we still aren't sure of what and when. It is getting quite frustrating, and a replacement has been so long coming, I'm thinking of non-Nikon options and if the Fujifilm X-Pro had better AF, I think I probably would have already made the swap. I really don't think 'upgrading' to the D7000 is an option and I don't know that the D800 is quite suited. I just posted this in the hope that these kinds of comments eventually will get some Nikon attention. I just wish Nikon would lay some cards on the table.

Nikon D300S Nikon D40 Nikon D600 Nikon D7000 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yes.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow