Started Jul 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gp photo
Junior MemberPosts: 41Gear list
Like?
potential problem? transferring 7D pics to HD
Jul 14, 2012

I wouldn’t bring this up except that it has happened at least twice to me. I transfer files directly from my 7D to the computer on a USB cord. I don’t have a working CF card reader at the moment. For some reason I transferred a couple of hundred photos at least twice recently and found that they didn’t all transfer. For example I transferred files 1 to 200 and found that files 34 to 60 never made it. I could not have missed selecting them because they were within the files selected.

Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 tries to get everything transferred and then of course I have to double check that all the jpegs and raw files are accounted for. I don’t doubt that this could be a Microsoft problem. I am using Win 7 on a Sony laptop, a setup I have had for over a year. I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed anything similar happening.

gp photo's gear list:gp photo's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow