High ISO D7000

Started Jul 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
Yochi23
Regular MemberPosts: 204Gear list
Like?
Re: What Camera
In reply to Mako2011, Jul 14, 2012

Mako2011 wrote:
Dear Yochi, very nice pics on your flickr site.

Be sure to type your responses and posts above the " -- " as when you type below that it will not show up in the thread unless folks have clicked on the "show signature" part of the post. Many select "Hide Signature" instead and your post will be invisable to them.

That said, from your pictures it is very difficult to determine what camera you have so very difficult to give you advice regards ISO noise.

With the D70 I would not go above ISO 400. With the D7000 I often go to ISO 1600 and using Topaz DeNoise 5 will routinely use ISO 3200 if needed. Good luck and look forward to seeing more pictures.

Yochi23 wrote:

-- hide signature --

Am trying to shoot birds with my Sigma 150-500. My F is about 5.6, the lowest number the camera allows me, and at the high speed. Was trying even 1/1200. What's the highest ISO you would recommend in order to avoid noise.
Thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yochi23/

Thanks

I have a D7000 and when I was trying to shoot with ISO 1600 the picture was noisy. I an not shooting in RAW and using a very basic P.P. software...

Thanks for the compliments. I haven't uploading too many pictures recently to flicker site. Too busy playing with Facebook .
Will upload a few more to flicker soon
Yochi

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow